COVID 19 & YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH US AT THIS TIME
In view of the recent Government changes that have now come in to place we repesctfully ask the following due to us being a small & close contact business:-
- Hand sanitizer must still be used before entering the showroom.
- Please do not enter the premises if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive or you have symptoms relating to Covid or have tested positive.
- Our staff will still continue to wear masks & gloves . We strongly encourage our customers to continue wearing masks. The bride may remove this once she is dressed and our consultant has moved to a 2m distance.
- We can now allow up to 3 guests to attend with the bride for her appointment provided everyone is wearing a face covering.
- We will still be implementing all our sanitizing measures between appointments.
- At this time we are only accepting adults at an appointment.
We still need to stay safe & well and we thank you for your respect & cooperation.